Saturday, January 21, 2012

Life Changes


Recently I have discovered that I am addicted to education. I returned to school from an eight year hiatus to discover that I wish I had never left. Originally when I went to school I had very little direction, I had an idea what I wanted to do in life with a degree; however I lacked a path. No longer! I have planed to get a degree starting at Columbus State Community College in Associates of Science and move to a four year university. I have not specifically chosen what school to transfer to but it could be in-state or out of state. Where I choose to go to school next depends greatly on the decision that my better half makes as she graduates from OSU Vet School. She has been instrumental in helping me succeed in school, along with the decision to go back. This has made all the difference to me. I have received tremendous support from my family and friends and every day my decision to go back has been reaffirmed more and more. This blog is intended to chronicle my experience through school and how my perspective on life changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment